Monday, June 28, 2010

While We're Being Narcissistic, Let's Talk About My Hair

For those of you who don't know me, I've always had really thick, really healthy hair. After my shower yesterday I was looking at myself in the mirror and considering getting my hair cut really short, like the picture to the left. Pixie style. There are a lot of pros, but also a lot of cons.


Pro: It's a hair style I haven't tried for myself, yet, and I'd kind of like to try it.


Con: This hairstyle tends to look better on people who are very small, and I'm not small.


Pro: It's easier to brush my hair when it's short.


Con: When it grows out, it'll be right in my eyes.


Pro: It'll show off more of my pretty face. :-)


Con: I tend to get pimples around my hairline that are easier to cover up when my hair is longer.


Pro: I'm going to be balding and grey sometime in the future and I don't have long to experiment with different hairstyles.


Con: I looked in the mirror and I have two areas of my scalp right by my forehead that has significantly thinner hair than the rest of my head. I'm not entirely convinced that that's normal despite the fact that they're almost symmetrical, and I may even be starting to bald in those spots.


WTF I'm balding?!?!? I'm too young for this!


So I have two questions for my readers regarding my hair:

1.) Should I get my hair cut pixie style? Give reasons, please.

2.) What should I do about my crisis? I'm too young and pretty to go bald.


Until next time,
Cap'n Kyrie

No comments:

Post a Comment