Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stop Being So Negative!

So apparently I put myself down too much in my last post, and now I have to list my positives. Woohoo.

Uhmm. I'm honest, and pretty open. If you're my friend, I'll tell you just about anything. I am myself, always. The only time I'll act like something I'm not is on a stage or when roleplaying. Even then each character has an element of myself. You can tell me just about anything, and as long as the goal wasn't to insult me, I won't be offended... Actually, most of the time, even if you were trying to offend me, I'll laugh it off. If you can't laugh at yourself, after all, you have no right to laugh at others.

You have no idea how hard it is to talk about myself for so long without mentioning anything negative. I'm practically twitching, here. What do you mean, this isn't enough???

Grr... Okay... I'm a decent artist. I'm not half bad a writer. I can sing pretty well. I make an awesome spaghetti. I'm good at problem solving. I have really healthy hair.

Is this enough yet? What?!?! I can't think of any more! Augh, fine. Fine!

I shower regularly. I don't have any serious allergies. I have all of my fingers and toes. I don't have a deadly disease. I'm not horribly disfigured.

Hm? I can stop now? Finally.

Until next time,
Cap'n Kyrie

No comments:

Post a Comment