Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Piratey Sunday

As all of me crew know, September 19th be International Talk Like a Pirate Day.  It be me second favorite holiday in the year. (The first, bein' All Hallows Eve'.)  This is how me day went:

I awoke in me quarters and said, "Ahoy!" to the sea. I dressed in me wenchiest of captain's clothes. I met with the pirate council and swindled them of their gold.  The Pirate King took us on a darin' advenchArr.  Afterwards, I returned to me ship and met up with me mate, a landlubbin' ninja.  Ninjas be harmless enough, usually.  But this one be good enough to match wits with the Cap'n. After me spar with me ninja, I returned to me quarters.  The sun had long since set, but me day was yet not over.  I worked on me navigational skills and practised my tongues. After a long and successful pirating day, I let the sea lull me to sleep.


And this is how me day went, translated for landlubbers:

I woke up and took a shower.  I put on my sex-ay pirate outfit. (A red corset with a black overshirt, swashbuckler pants, and an awesome black and purple captain's hat.)  I went to the sci-fi club's gaming meet.  While I was there, I went to get food, but was a dollar short.  The dollar was donated to me by some of the other gamers.  After the super fun game, I returned to the dorm and visited Foxy.  I like my boyfriend, even though he leans toward the ninja side of the debate.  After I wore Foxy out, I went back to my room.  It was late, but I still had stuff to do.  I did my Astronomy and German homework, then went to bed.

Until next time,
Cap'n Kyrie

1 comment:

  1. that sound like a really good day i don't know that 9/19 was talk like a pirate day. i need to put that in my google calender for next year.

    ReplyDelete