Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December Project - FAILED

So you may have noticed that my Pokemon Profile Picture Month post has stopped updating.  This is because finals and life got in the way, and I am now much too far behind to try and catch up.  I may, next December, finish up the month, starting where I left off.

I almost didn't post anything today.  I feel guilty for pushing Jumblemash's post downward, but I can't just never update again, or else I'll lose the one readerI gained out of the post.

Which brings me to the next point of topic!  I have nine readers! Nine!  Nine is my favorite slash lucky number, so I feel very accomplished for reaching that point...  Even though I'd much rather have, say... 81 readers. (That's nine times nine.)

It's been dangerous to travel in my area.  Roads covered in ice, freezing wind and rain...  But surprisingly little snow.  There's still snow, but most precipitation has been freezing rain.  On top of that, despite the fact that most of the people in the city have been through several midwestern winters, the ratio of save drivers in the city and those who freak out in cold weather is one to OMGBBQ.  The reason I bring this up, is because I have family coming for Decemberween and Wintereenmas as I'm sure most people's families are, and I want them to arrive safely.  So everyone, if you have family traveling through snow and winter conditions, please make sure they know how to handle it.

Until next time,
Cap'n Kyrie

1 comment: